Thursday, September 08, 2005

Green Eyes


Green Eyes
Honey you are a rock,
Upon which I stand,
And I came here to talk,
I hope you understand,
The green eyes, yeah the spotlight, shines upon you
And how could, anybody, deny you,I came here with a load,
And it feels so much lighter now I met you,
And honey you should know,
That I could never go on without you,
Green eyes

Honey you are the sea,
Upon which I float,
And I came here to talk,
I think you should know

The green eyes, you're the one that I wanted to find,
And anyone who tried to deny you, must be out of their mind,
Because I came here with a load,
And it feels so much lighter since I met you,
Honey you should know,
That I could never go on without you,
Green eyes, green eyes

Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand

1 comment:

MP3 Doctor said...

Saturdays with AP
The entry titled "Saturdays with AP," and any of the comments about it. Our blogger's 411 Meet the AJC Ed team Commenting is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F More recent entries Reading Logs The 25 Book Challenge ...
Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I didn't know you could find all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my cheap pocketbike related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest or fun.