Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Friend in need is a friend indeed..

Today, i saw a quotation on a someone's table (from M&M ad I think..) anyways, it says, Something about having good friends. "...it feels great when you choose the good ones.." So, it really does, the reason why I feel so sad, so down, neglected by a person who 25 minutes before admitted that I'm her best friend.. "best friend" may means nothing to her.. so, everybody is her best friend.. hahaha... I don't know what I'm talking about... Or it's all my fault?

There is something that I need to do for myself. I need changes.. But, I simply don't know where to start.. I admire G so much. She is very lucky to have all wonderful people around her.. most importantly she's positive. Her determination and encouragement.... I never thought that I could be her friend now.. Hm.. when I got time I'll sit down and write about it..

Ok, that's it for now..!

1 comment:

FauziahAbdulHalim said...

moi? little ol moi? he he he