Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Bismillah...

Assalamulaikum... Well, my first try... Writing a diary? Well..... I've stopped for a very long time. Reason? A lot of it actually, one of it is because my brother who's studying in UTP did not send me the University's diary (an organizer actually..) to me.. So, I can write when I don't have the diary to write, right.. anyway, I didn't write as much pun, just put all the recipts, all the movie tickets according to the dates.. some special thoughts.. that's it...

Well, let's talk about today.. I woke up very late.. so, I had to rush to school. Punched my time card at 07:22. We had to go to the hall for an Israq Mikraj ceramah. For the first time in SMTG's history, the teachers had to sit at the back of the hall (upstairs) so we had to really listen hard for the ceramah.. (ade ke diorg suruh kami duduk kat situ without chairs..?) But then, one of the teachers instucted the prefects to bring the chairs up. What so big deal about sitting at the back? Well, as a class teacher of a class nearly full of girls, I got the advantage to see their behaviours during the assembly. (when i'm sitting in front, the girls looked so behaved) I was so pissed off, watching them talking to each other, while they're supposed to sing the national anthem.. pusing sana, pusing sini.. They are not even in the line (tak kisah la sangat) but when the teacher is talking in front, making announcement for their coming SPM, they don't even bother to lend theirs... hmm..

After the assembly, we got back to the school building. i was quite free this morning, my class was at 1.30pm. one of my students came to see me, telling one of her friends is missing from the class.. alamak, mana nak cari, biar lah, dah besar dah... but, i noticed that this missing girl really like have problem, so I advised the friend to talk to the missing girl ( i'm sure she'll be back to the hostel when the school is over) tell her to focus on her studies first.. blah blahh.. things like that..

Ok lah... that's it for the time being...

wassalam

1 comment:

FauziahAbdulHalim said...

yay! Your first blog entry!
Keep up the good work and dont be lazy write!