Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2005





Selamat Hari Raya...!

















First day of Aidilfitri.. Me n my pink baju kurung (n not forgetting my new style tudung, kelantanese say that i look "jangok" which means pretty (but, the meaning could also be weird) i hope the person who said it means the first one.. hehehehe....








Second day of raya. We went to Pantai Irama, Bachok, like we always do every time we're here.... Look at the early morning's waves.. So relaxing....













...and look what i found....! a tapak sulaiman (starfish)... hehehe....











My family name as inscribed by Asma'..













Combination of my nick name (ancak) n fahan's nick name (paan)... it becomes "paancak"














Asma' herself......




















Habib is making his statement.....























Wondering about this hole? Here's the story.. My dad managed to wait near a hole (just something like this, on the sand until his feet cannot bear it anymore, when a creature comes out.. it's the crab, he took pictures of the crab with his digital camera...I also, wanna take a picture of the crab, so, i chose a hole n waited, nothing came out.. No, actually a crab did come out, but it was so sudden that i was so shock, i moved my feet, it scared the crab that it ran for it life back into the hole... poor me.....






<--- look here, in the middle of the pic...
(sorry, if i know how, i'll surely circle the spot where u should look on... :(










Trust me if u look real hard, u can see a crab on the surfarce of a hole. And he (i'm very sure it's a "he") looks like Mr Crab in Sponge Bob Square Pant. Hehehehe....

1 comment:

FauziahAbdulHalim said...

Cewah, comel la kononye tuh? hehehhee