Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 18, 2005

Raya Celebration with Friends..

I got lots of open houses invitation.. But I forgot to take the picture.. However, I did take some pictures at Kak Tiza open house.. These are some of my friends from my school.. Mostly are pictures of their children... :) I can's help it, they are so cute...



From left: Kak Afie with Haziq, Kak Bel's son (in purple)




Me n Kak Tiza's daughter, Aimi Yasmin who loves photo shooting so much... But who cares? She's so cute....





This is Zul with Hani (Ajai's daughter) who is so active and fast. One second she was sitting silently, the next she's already leaping to someone else's plate... but again who cares..?


Kak Tiza and Kak Afie, joined by Aimi (again). Actually Kak Tiza n Kak Afie were just standing there chatting to each other, then came Aimi thinking that they are posing for another shot.. How cute...



This is Kak Yanti with Ain (Kak Mas's daughter)..



Upper: Nazura (Kak Sha's daughter). Below: Mardiah (Nazura elder sister) with me of course...

No comments: